MDPI journals and staff will be present and/or sponsor several academic events in 2014. Here is a current selection (we will update this list from time to time to include more).
If you are organizing a conference related to a topic covered by one of our journals, please suggest your event for our consideration at http://www.mdpi.com/events/add, or get in touch with Alexander Thiesen (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The journal Nutrients will be supporting the 4th Science of Nutrition in Medicine and Healthcare Conference in Queensland, Australia, 3-4 May 2014.
- The journal Sensors will be sponsoring the 24th Anniversary World Congress on Biosensors (Biosensors 2014) in Melbourne, Australia, 27-30 May.
- The journal Marine Drugs will be sponsoring the Gordon Research Conference (GRC) 2014 Oceans & Human Health – Anthropogenic Impacts on Coastal Communities and Ecosystems in Biddeford, ME, USA, June 1-6, 2014.
- The journal Viruses will exhibit at the EMBO 2014 Viruses of Microbes Conference in Zurich, Switzerland, 14-18 July 2014.
- The journal Molecules will exhibit at the EFMC-ISMC 20014 XXIII International Symposium on Medicinal Chemistry in Lisbon, Portugal, 7-11 September 2014.
- The International Journal of Molecular Sciences will be sponsoring the XVII ENPER Meeting in Lecce, Italy, 8-11 September 2014.
- The journal Polymers will be sponsoring Computational Condensed Matter: Advances and Challenges (Compmat 2014) in Lake District, UK, 8-9 September 2014.
- The journal Water will exhibit at the 2014 IWA World Water Congress & Exhibition in Lisbon, Portugal, 21-26 September 2014.
- The journal Entropy will be sponsoring the 34th International Workshop on Bayesian Inference and Maximum Entropy Methods in Science and Engineering (MaxEnt 2014) in Amboise, France, 21-26 September 2014.
- The journal Forests will be sponsoring the IUFRO 2014 World Congress in Salt Lake City, USA, 5-11 October 2014.
- The journal Micromachines will exhibit at the 2nd International Conference on Microfluidic Handling Systems (MFHS2014) in Freiburg, Germany, 8-10 October 2014.
- The journal Toxins will be sponsoring the 5th Venoms to Drugs Meeting in Kingscliff, Australia, 19 – 24 October 2014.
- The International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health will exhibit at the APHA 142nd Annual Meeting in New Orleans, USA, 15-19 November 2014.